It is possible to connect your Com'X 200 (or 210), and its connected devices, to Databoom, following a few steps in the settings.
Consider the following configuration as example:
How do I set up my Com'X 200/210?
Access to your device by typing its IP address (es. 192.168.98.44) into a browser (Default credentials: USR:admin/PSWD:admin).
Date/time settings, enable SNTP support, insert an SNTP server url (pool.ntp.org) and choose the most appropriate timezone for your needs.
The DST options (Daylight Saving Time) take account of the transition between DST time and Standard time. For example, if you want your eWon to record data with the Italian timezone, you need to choose the option Central European Time (DST;UTC+01:00).
ATTENZIONE! NTP functionality is required to record data correctly. If the option is not enabled, there could be inconsistency.
Network settings, fill the fields according your network parameters. Below, the example Com'X network settings.
Proxy settings, proxy is not needed.
Publication settings, fill the fields as shown in the picture:
- Destination platform, choose the CSV export option
- Publication frequency, select the most appropriate option for your needs
- Protocol, choose HTTP
- Server, Databoom dedicated server address, comx200.databoom.com
- Port, the port where the server is listening, 8080
- Authentication required, choose Yes
- User login, your own Databooom username
- User password, user's API key last 20 characters
- Path, HTTP request path, /comx200/<S/N> (es. /comx200/RN-DN61191SE000050-255)
- Field name, the field name of the file containing the data, datafile (WARNING! Field name has datafile1 has default value, be sure to update it to datafile.)
- Field separator, choose Semicolon
- Decimal separator, choose Dot
- Date format, choose MM-GG-AAAA
- Compression (if present), Databoom accepts both options (Yes/No), select the most appropriate option for your needs
Modbus, fill the fields according your needs. Below, the example Com'X configuration.
Wi-Fi access point, it is not needed to set an access point
Local web server, it is recommended to set HTTPS as redirect option.
Site settings, the name is used from Energy Operation to create the site and from Energy On Line to create the account.
Data logging, data logging interval, choose the most appropriate option for your needs.
Device settings, it is possible to add the devices linked to the Com'X 200/210 on digital inputs, analogic inputs and serial modbus.
Linked devices, below, the configuration of the PM210 connected to the example Com'X. It is important to note the Name (es. General) of each device, that will be used to create devices tokens in Databoom.
Measurements table, to view all the devices readings.
Startup, if all the parameters are correct, you will see a notification of success in the Startup page 'The system configuration is OK'. You can then proceed with the collection of the data from their devices by pressing 'Start recording data'. Pressing 'Starts data logging' will start the communication with Databoom, the publication will follow the Publication frequency previously setted.
Customized library, to create customized modules to use when connecting new devices to the Com'X.
Maintenance, to view device long and manage its configuration files.
How can I manage the devices connected to Com'X in Databoom?
For each connected device, it is required to create a device on Databoom. The Schneider Com'X 200 (Slave) is available.
Edit the generated token so it matches the pattern <S/N>.<NOME> (es. RN-DN61191SE000050-255.Generale).
Leave the Hours difference field set to UTC+00:00, it is not considered by the device, while the Timezone field can be setted according your needs.
Once the procedure has been completed, Databoom starts to record data from the Com'X 200 (or 210). To examine your data and have a correct representation, follow the instructions in Edit/validation of a signal.