In the 4.3.11 release the following improvements were introduced:
- Rules, new functionality Actions delay. It is possible to set a range in which an alarm is notified on the platform only and no other action (email, telegram, ...) is performed. Action are executed at the end of the time range if the alarm is still active;
- Free table widget, in first row cells it is possible to set a fixed width for their columns;
- Alarms in graphs, ongoing alarms are shown in graphs also when they started before the requested time range;
- Devices from template, actualized device description is added to its signals tags as it happened for rules;
- Rules from teplate, if placeholders are used they're replaced in rules list and rules detail visualization. When accessing rule edit page placeholders are shown instead;
- Various minor fixes to improve existing functionalities:
- Some fixes in readonly user visualization.