In the 4.2.64 release the following improvements were introduced:
- Signal detail widget, new functionality bit substitution that allows to specify another signal and check the value of one of its bits therefore choose a color to display on source signal depending the result of the condition
- To be used when a signal detail widget color should depend on a specific bit of an alarm word/dword. Requested parameters are: the signal containing the alarm word, the number of bit to check (from 0 to 31) and ON/OFF colors. If the specified bit value is 1 ON color will be shown, OFF otherwise;
- Various minor fixes to improve existing functionalities:
- Dashboards and reports side menu visualization fixed when many categories are set;
- Alarm descriptions visualization fixed in widget;
- Empty areas filling in graph widget fixed.