In the 4.1.92 release the following improvements were introduced:
- Devices templates, by cloning a device template, rules and signals templates are also duplicated. Any dashboard or report template has to be recreated starting from the new template;
- Substitutions, removed graph type constraints. If the signal has digital type, it's possible to set other conditions in addition to ==0 and ==1, in this way it's possible to manage any enumeration signal;
- Rules, it's possible to edit action receivers directly in rule detail page, without accessing edit page. You just need to click the receiver area of the action to open the edit modal;
- Various minor fixes to improve existing functionalities:
- Telegram bot, alarms cand be receved on bot at first run, you don't need to restart the bot;
- Free table widget, signal cells have been fixed when their signals have been removed.