In the 4.1.82 release the following improvements were introduced:
- Alarms, when creating alarms via POST or via MQTT message, it is possible to specify a ref field to refer the same alarm so that it's possible to update its status with the following messages;
- Sigfox, new device type added. It is possible to specify which signals to read from payload in addition to the valid ones and also a transformation function to decode payload data field;
- Various minor fixes to improve existing functionalities:
- When a dashbaord with public devices/signals is shared, receiving user is automatically subscribed to them;
- When a user is added to an active share, children dashboards are correctly shared if corresponding option is selected;
- Duplicate rules option removed in template device clone modal.