It is possible to access the reports manager page by clicking the gear icon next to the + button for adding new reports in the side menu.
In the reports manager all the user's reports are listed. It is possible to do all the following operations on the list:
- Show/hide reports in the side menu by clicking the eye icon in the corresponding row
- Set the favorite report;
- Set the grouped visualization for shared reports/dashboards in the side menu by checking Shared submenu option. If shared reports/dashboards aren't grouped, a sharing icon is added next to their descriptions to distinguish them
- Order the reports by clicking the top right button and dragging the arrows icon in the first column
- Access a report by clicking its row
- Create a template of a dashboard by clicking the + button in the corresponding template column (the button is enabled only if the report contains at least a signal template)
- Set a category for a report so the reports with the same category are showed grouped in the side menu.