Progea provides a driver to connect Movicon.NExT to Databoom (IoT Progea Cloud).
Driver documentation is available in the Movicon.NExT Help ON-LINE, at the following LINK.
Main steps to use the driver in Movicon.NExT are the:
- Add the IoT ProgeaCloud Databoom driver in the section I/O Data Server -> I/O Driver of the side menu of the project
- While adding the driver by using the wizard or by double clicking the driver listed in the side menu, you can access the driver settings, in the General settings tab.
Databoom API URLs should be already filled with:
- Move to the Channel settings tab and add a new channel. Fill the device token field with the token visualized in the device detail page in Databoom
- Add a Station choosing the channel created in the previous step
- Variables are available in the side menu, I/O Data Server -> Tags list. By clicking a variable, its properties are visualized.
- In the properties window, click the [...] icon next to the I/O Physical Address to edit settings:
- Sending frequency (secs), not lower than 60;
- Station, the station created in the previous steps;
- Signal token, if the token is already used in Databoom, the corresponding signal will be updated. On the contrary a signal with the token is created