Report functionality allows to manually or automatically generate user customizable reports.
A report looks like a dashboard, with a few differences:
- The navigation bar is not present, it is not possible to create children reports;
- The report layout is fixed, widgets can be moved but only height can be resized (in the exported report, widgets are always integrally visualized);
- Date range picker allows to update all the widgets at the same time: in case of single value widgets the custom avg is set, in chart widgets the selected interval is shown with automatic granularity;
- The picked date range reset button set the single value widgets to Last value while the chart widgets are set to Last hour;
- There are three more buttons:
- Preview allows to view the widget as they reproduced in the report, in the dialog it is possible to start PDF generation;
- Generate PDF starts the file generation without visualizing the preview;
- Report images to upload images to use as report header and footer;
- Checkboxes under the title allow to choose whether to show the title in the report, with the possibility to include also the creation date;
- Only some kind of widgets can be added to a report. Currently the available ones are:
Create a report
Similarly to dashboards, to create a report click the + icon next to the corresponding button in the side menu.