By checking the boxes under the report title it is possible to choose whether to show it in the generated file. In addition you can also choose to visualize the creation date with or without hours. The format used for the date in the generated report is the one specified in user's profile preferences.
Once it has ben populated with widgets, it is possible to visualize a report preview by clicking the Preview button.
By clicking the Generate PDF button, a .PDF file containing all the inserted widgets is created. The file is stored in the cloud and accessible by the user from the reports list at the end of the corresponding report page.
It is possible to set a report as a variable in a rule and schedule its generation with automatic forwarding through actions.
- Start a new rule creation by clicking the Add rule button in rules list
- In the condition form, add the report you want to be generated automatically
- When the report is added a variable to use as placeholder is displayed (ex. X0)
- Add other variables and the condition on which the report is generated
- If you need to generate the report on temporal basis have a look at paragraph 6 of Virtual signals and rules syntax formulas
- The automatically-generated report is available through its URL that can be included in rule actions wiht the syntax %%variable_pdf%% where variable is the placeholder generated when the report was added to the rule (ex. %%X0_pdf%% )
If a report is added to a rule, a notification is shown at the head of the report.
All the generated reports are listed in the corresponding report page with their creation date, their generation mode (manual/automatic) and their download link.
If the listed report is an user manually uploaded file, file description is shown next to the creation date, while reference dates are displayed if a report is generated with a date reference that doesn't match the creation date.
It is possible to filter the list with the proper date selector.
For each generated report, an event is also created. It is possible to list the events in a dashboard using a Notes widget.
In the event detail it is possible to view the link to the report in Databoom and also the link to the generated file.