An alarm can be in four states:
- New, when the alarm occurred but no user acknowledged it;
- Active, when the alarm is not resolved but was acknowledged;
- Off, when the alarm has ended but no user acknowledged it;
- Solved, when the alarm has ended and was acknowledged.
It is also possible to filter alarms by their rule state:
- Existing rule, when the alarm rule exists,
- Canceled rules, when the alarm rule has been canceled, the alarm remain in the list as history log
The default view of the page shows all the new and active alarms with Today filter on. The list can be filtered with the search bar and its labels.
Filters in the search bar are stored for the current session. Moving in other pages of the site and coming back, the filter is still applied.
You can specify a particular range in which to search the alarms, in addition to the intervals set by buttons. The button "Recognize all off" allows the user to acknowledge all alarms simultaneously, otherwise it is possible to recognize them one by one with the appropriate button.
Edit alarms button shows an extra column that let the users to hide alarms (alarms are not deletable, they have a historical log use).