If necessary, a signal's creator can remove values of his signal.
To delete values it is enough to follow a fre steps:
- Go to the chart in signal detail;
- If necessary, zoom the chart until the values bullets are shown;
- Click on the bullet of the value to delete, the Invalidate button is shown;
- If the value to delete is only one, click the bullet again to enable the button;
- If there are more values to delete, click the bullet of the value that closes the interval, the button is then enabled;
- Click the Invalidate button and confirm the modals.
WARNING! The deleted values are permanently removed from the database, and will no longer be consulted in any way.